- Diagnosis of Nystagmus is required to be eligible.
- Applications must be post marked by May 30, 2016.
- The scholarship management service will notify the ANN Board of Directors of the awardees sometime in June, 2016
- Letters notifying applicants of their status will be sent out in June 2016
- Checks mailed to the awardees during the summer of 2016 payable to the institution.
This is the 6th year we are using the services of Scholarship America to facilitate ANN’s scholarship award process. This service may also provide additional resources that our ANN members will find useful. Visit their website for more information.
Scholarship Program Information and Instructions Please download and read carefully!
Scholarship Form The scholarship form allows for the student to fill out information directly on the form, save it and continue to edit it. You may also download it and print it and fill it out by hand. Once filled out, print it out and submit to your school to provide additional information. Please give your school enough time to fill out the needed information and return it to you in a timely manner to meet the submission deadline.
Disclaimer: All financial information collected as part of the ANN scholarship process is viewable and for the use of Scholarship America. This information is not used by or shared with ANN or any other entity.
You will need ADOBE Reader 6.0 or greater to open, use and print this PDF fill-in-the-blank form. If you do not have this free software installed on your computer, visit the adobe website to download and install. Follow the directions to install ADOBE Reader which is a free download. There are also a number of 3rd party free PDF readers available. Use your favorite search engine to find them.